Default Information or thoughts on Washington's Landing and River Harbour/Beaver River needed

My husband and I are relatively new to the area and are going to be purchasing a 24-26 foot cruiser. We are due to have a little girl in about a week. We love to waterski and wakeboard but also want a quiet marina that we can sleep peacefully on our boat but still have access to places to eat and cruise around. We enjoy live music but don't want to be at a marina that is too rowdy for an infant. The two places that we are considering are Washington's Landing in the Pittsburgh Pool and somewhere on the Beaver River, possibly River Harbour. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

My vote would be River Harbour.

i'll second riverharbour.
    make sure you look us up if it's where you end up at
    Mark
    LIL BUGGY
    89 Rinker Fiesta Vee 250 5.7 Mercruiser
    94 Yamaha 700s jet ski
    88 Kawasaki js550

If you want a quiet marina and want to sleep on the boat I don't think you want to be in the first 2 pools on the Allegheny. The wakes can get pretty bad. The good and bad is you would be close to the point with all the activities and traffic they bring.

The Beaver river is NO Wake so quiet and comfort is in abundance. You would be fine at any of the marina's on the Beaver. The down side is you will be 25 miles from the point with all the activities and traffic. The upside you have a nice long pool for skiing and boarding with a few rest/bars to go to and combined with the NO Wake and the Much cheaper cost would make anywhere on the Beaver a better choice for a growing family.