Default Bellows replacement - Merc 350 / Bravo 3

Planning on bringing our boat out of the mine in 2 weeks and looking for advice on bellows replacement. Our boat is a 2003, always used in fresh water. Last season, I started noticing water accumulation in the engine bilge, with the bilge pump operating every few hours to empty approx. 1 - 2 quarts of water. I suspect the water leakage may be caused by worn / cracked bellows.

Has anyone had the bellows replacement performed recently & know how much it will cost - parts & labor?

Could this be done DIY? Any other Idea's on where the water could be entering the bilge?

Thanks in advance!
    Cliff & Maria
    Our Great Escape
    2003 Regal Commodore 2665
    Merc 350 Mag/Mpi / Bravo III

Ours was leaking at the shift cable bellow.
    I would suggest taking it to a non-busy ramp and slowly back down watching when the water starts to trickle in and if you can determine where or how deep. (watch the bilge plug for a min, then back further...)

Keeping the drive raised allowed more water to flow in since is stretched everything out. Lowering the drive, pushed the bellow together and therefore just a trickle would come in. Good luck in finding it.
    2004 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    Indmar Assault 5.7L 325 HP
    "One More Hour"

JZelt - Were the shift bellows, something you could change out yourself?
    Cliff & Maria
    Our Great Escape
    2003 Regal Commodore 2665
    Merc 350 Mag/Mpi / Bravo III

Possibly could have. This was on a Chaparral. It was tight behind the motor to get access and before I knew anything about maintenance.
    Believe paid mechanic 300 to do it instead if I recall.
    500 I think will get the gimbal and shift boots changed. Might as well do both if you are in there.
    2004 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    Indmar Assault 5.7L 325 HP
    "One More Hour"